- Lille, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
Lesaffre group is a business-oriented company, operating into an international environment (products sold in 185 countries, 70 nationalities represented, 66 production plants, 44 baking centers, 5 culinary centers) – see www.lesaffre.com.
Lesaffre group is growing organically and externally on both “Bread Making” (7 regions) and “Nutrition & Health” (9 Business Units) activities.
Lesaffre IT is an ITAB-oriented (= IT is all About Business) organization, managing an IT transformation program, to implement several IT solutions in parallel:
– ERP = Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP ECC6),
– CRM = Customer Relationship Management (SAP C4C),
– EPM = Enterprise Performance Management (HFM = Oracle Hyperion Financial Management & Planning),
– BI = Business Intelligence (SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud, Power BI),
– MDM = Master Data Management (TIBCO Orchestra EBX),
– Supply Chain Demand Planning & Distribution Requirement Planning (QAD Dynasys),
– Office 365 collaborative tools and related applications,
which requires a strong coordination and relationship between stakeholders and project teams.
– As well as other local solutions (HR, Purchasing, Ingredients …)
Role & responsibilities:
Support and Promote IT Business Intelligence (BI and EPM solutions), in collaboration with Group IT team : CIO, SAP Teams, Solution manager, Infrastructure Manager, Business Partner and MDM team by managing many projects in parallel, in connection with group/regions/BUs/local project leaders/teams.
To do so, the Group IT BI Manager will have to propose/implement/manage projects key-success factors, with a pragmatic approach, and a customer satisfaction mindset:
v planning (taking into consideration business needs and operational constraints)
v priorities (to balance short/medium/long term actions, as well as urgent/important topics)
v resources (internal and external teams availabilities management, functional and technical interactions and dependencies)
v communications (to management, project teams, internal customers, to report key elements, and foster adoption)
v documentations (about project status report, focused on: to do list, done list, decisions to be made, risks to be managed … procedures, memo to ease successful project deliveries)
v training ensuring training of internal customers
Master’s degree, with IT (ideally BI) and/or Project Management modules
5+ experience on project management and consulting on IT BI projects.
Required hard skills:
– IT/BI Tool: experience on several IT/BI tools (preferably BW, BO, SAC, but other BI tools and ERP experience are welcome)
– Project management methodologies: capability to lead several projects at the same time, with a pragmatic approach
– Culture: business experience in several international cultures
– Languages: fluent in English (regular practice into an international environment) and French
Required soft skills:
– Mode: analysis and synthesis skills, rigorous and methodical, willing to help,
– Understanding: good listening, ability to propose, with a customer/solution-oriented mindset
– Communication: able to explain, train, formalize, and convince when need be
– Work: teamwork-oriented, within a multiple competences/cultural team
Description de l'entreprise
Acteur mondial de référence dans le domaine des levures et de la fermentation, Lesaffre conçoit, produit et apporte des solutions innovantes pour la panification, le goût & plaisir alimentaire, le bien-être & la santé et la biotechnologie.
Groupe familial, né dans le Nord de la France en 1853, aujourd’hui multi-local et pluriculturel, Lesaffre s’engage à entreprendre avec confiance pour mieux nourrir et protéger la planète.
Proche de ses clients et de ses partenaires, Lesaffre emploie 10 500 collaborateurs répartis dans près de 80 filiales implantées dans 50 pays.
Lesaffre réalise un chiffre d’affaires de 2 milliards d’euros.