- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Group CIO (Chief Information Officer), and in close collaboration with others Group IT managers, local IT teams (60 people, across 7 regions + 9 BUs) and technology partners, you are leading the Group IT infrastructure and related technical activities. You’re able to coordinate internal IT resources and external IT partners, and also perform technical actions in various systems.
In a very diverse environment, your main activities will be to:
· Define the Group IT infrastructure strategy, Cloud oriented, in collaboration with Regions / BUs / subsidiaries IT managers and Group CIO
· Support the implementation of the Group IT infrastructure strategy by Regions / BUs / subsidiaries on technical topics, in their respective scopes.
· Select the relevant Group IT infrastructure solutions or services (RFP process to manage with our Group purchasing lead buyer, in charge of IT).
· Implement the relevant Group IT infrastructure solutions or services: set-up new environments (build) and upgrade/migrate existing environments (run).
· Support the roll-out of the Group IT solutions in our subsidiaries and assist them in their local IT projects on technical topics (local infrastructures, networking, computers management, etc.).
· Manage the external cloud infrastructures which are running our main Group solutions (SAP ERP+BI, Oracle Hyperion, Siemens R&D Suite, Tibco EBX, QAD Dynasy, etc.), in collaboration with external hosting & management suppliers, in line with SLAs.
· Manage the global WAN/SD-WAN network, in collaboration with Regions / BUs / subsidiaries IT managers and Group IT Security Team.
· Manage the SAP ERP + BI solution (ERP of the group – 1900 users), in collaboration with our external hosting and management partner.
· Manage the Microsoft Office 365 solution (collaborative solution of Group – 7200 users), in collaboration with Microsoft.
· Collaborate actively with the Digital and Data Science teams and provide them the technical support they need.
· Collaborate actively with the OT teams and Group IT security team, to ease the IT/OT integration.
· Ensure the availability and the performance of the Group IT solutions, in line with SLAs
· Define and test the Disaster Recovery Plans, of business-critical IT solutions, in collaboration with the business, IT solutions managers, local IT managers and Group IT security team.
· Apply the Group IT security strategy defined by the Group IT security Team.
· Participate to IT budget elaboration & follow-up.
– With a higher IT education (Bac+5), with at least 10+ years' experience in information systems, you have a significant experience in IT infrastructure field, including cloud technologies, in a structure of a similar size to ours.
– You combine management and operational skills, to deal with technical issues and assist your colleagues in their tasks. Practical experience in SAP and/or Office 365 systems is a plus.
– You are a good communicator, comfortable with various types of interlocutors (IT, Business).
– You are able to work in a complex and decentralized organization and lean structures.
– You are fluent in English.
– You will be required to travel to the group's subsidiaries to provide on-site operational support when necessary.
– Beyond your knowledge and know-how, your interpersonal skills, your customer orientation, your rigor, your ability to work in project mode, your reactivity will contribute to your success.
All our jobs are open to people with disabilities
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 10 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet