- Domaine d'activité
- Fonctions support
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to Group IT Business Intelligence Manager, you will work in close cooperation with Group IT BI project managers, as well as with Group IT teams: CIO, SAP Teams, IT Solutions, IT Infrastructure, IT Security, IT Business Partner and Master Data Management team by managing many projects in parallel, in connection with group/regions/BUs/local project leaders/teams.
In a very diverse environment, your main activities will be to:
Support and Promote IT Business Intelligence based on SAP products (SAP BW, Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), S/4 HANA embedded BI), including connectivity to source systems (SAP ERP, SAP C4C, EBX).
Define and implement the SAP BI strategy for the coming years, by analyzing S/4 Hana migration impact, and implementing live BI in S/4 HANA and SAC.
To do so, the Group IT SAP Analytics Manager will have to propose/implement/manage projects key-success factors, with a pragmatic approach, and a customer satisfaction mindset:
- Planning (taking into consideration business needs and operational constraints)
- Priorities (to balance short/medium/long term actions, as well as urgent/important topics)
- Resources (internal and external teams availabilities management, functional and technical interactions and dependencies)
- Communications (to management, project teams, internal customers, to report key elements, and foster adoption)
- Documentations (about project status report, focused on: to do list, done list, decisions to be made, risks to be managed … procedures, memo to ease successful project deliveries)
- Training ensuring training of internal customers
- Operations monitoring (subcontracted to our SAP BI hosting partner)
- With a higher IT education (Bac+5), with at least 5+ years' experience in information systems, you have a significant experience in SAP ERP (ECC6 or S/4 HANA) and ideally also in SAP BI (BW, BO, SAC). Transversal knowledge of SAP modules and BI mindset (ie. complex query building) are key points. An experience on S/4 HANA would be a big plus.
- You are fluent in English
- You are familiar with international environments
- You experienced working in a matrix organization, with a project oriented mindset
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 10 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet.