- İstanbul, Turkey
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
The Regional Industrial Automation Specialist will support the industrial facilities in its region in implementing the « Factory 4.0 » roadmap :
- Implement OT (Operational Technologies) architectures related to identified projects, ensure the link between IT and OT systems to manage industrial data (Database, Manufacturing Execution Systems, ERP (SAP), Cloud platform) in respect to group standards.
- Can lead automation projects globally, from specifications to commissioning, implement program development and/or coordinate local automation teams (functional analysis, developments, …) or suppliers.
- Verify and guarantee that the projects are executed according to the established standards.
- Stays informed of the latest developments and technological advances in the industry.
- Coordinate the activities required in the implementations interacting with the areas of Production, Maintenance, Systems, Quality, Security, External Suppliers.
- Automation or Industrial informatics degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in industrial environment
- Significant experience in developing and troubleshooting automation under Siemens, as well as electrical and instrumentation projects, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Skilled in Siemens SCADA/PLC (namely WinCC, TIA Portal, Step7, Wincc, Process Historian, Peformance Monitor, Information Server).
- Skilled in state of the art communication protocols such as; OPC UA, IO-link, MQTT, Profibus, Profinet
- Evidence of exceptional problem-solving ability.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Comfortable running equipment using internal or 3rd party software, able to decipher logs and troubleshoot equipment.
- Good understanding of OT/IT architectures, cybersecurity best practises, and tools to structure industrial data (databases, namely SQL)
- Basic user-level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Teams, Sharepoint) and ERP (SAP)
- Good command of English.
- French as a second language is a plus.
- Effective in internal and external communication,
- Team player, solution oriented, multi-tasking and flexible,
- Advanced planning, organization and coordination skills.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology. Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet. In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries. Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.