- Domaine d'activité
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
· Min. bachelor degree from a related department (Business Administration, Economics etc.), graduate degree on financial management may be an asset,
· Min. 2 years of experience fulltime or internship on controlling in an industrial environment,
· Good knowledge of financials (production cost, CAPEX, P&L, Balance Sheet, , etc.),
· Proficient user of MS Office; expertise on MS Excel is a must, PowerBI.
· Knowledge of IT tools (SAP, Hyperion, Smartview, Business Objects)
· Fluency in English,
· Pragmatic and rigorous with analysis and synthesis spirit,
· Interest for the technical subjects and understand what is behind figures/data.
· Eager to learn a new industry.
· Strong communication skills,
· No military obligations for male candidates.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs manufactures, and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care, and biotechnology.
The family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.
We are looking for our new “Industrial Financial Controller » team member, who will work with us at Lesaffre MECA Regional Office located in Ataşehir / İstanbul.