- Domaine d'activité
- İstanbul, Türkiye
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
- Collects figures from MEA subsidiaries/MEA finance team and consolidates data for proper industrial financial reporting.
- Ensures the data quality of figures from all subsidiaries.
- Development of “Post mortem” studies for the capex with ROI, savings projects, and CSR projects
- Supporting and following the industry 4.0 different projects in MEA factories during the different stages (assessment/implementation/performance measurement).
- Analyze figures of MEA subsidiaries and present them to the management.
- Consolidates subsidiaries’ CAPEX figures monthly.
- Prepares specific benchmarks between entities, analyzes the results and proposes actions.
- Supports forecast studies for MEA budgeting period, and consolidates related data and figures.
- Prepare monthly benchmarks on production costs between MEA factories and highlight the deviations.
- Checks MEA subsidiaries’ Capex budgets and prepares consolidated CAPEX budget for the region.
- Splits budgets month by month to help MEA subsidiaries to follow up on the realization of numbers.
- Contributes to the development of industrial financial reporting tools for both MEA Management and MEA subsidiaries.
- Contribute to the business plan for production costs estimation
- Contributes to projects related to financial management such as ROI plans for CAPEX, budget, and production costs.
- Supports Industrial department managers, and factory directors with their questions related to financial processes and requests explanations from them about financial figures when necessary.
- Regularly cooperates with Group industrial controller in France.
- Daily cooperation and coordination with MEA financial team
- Financial training of technical executives in MEA subsidiaries.
- Will have to visit the MEA factories from time to time.
- Understanding of the yeast process.
- Completes other tasks and responsibilities assigned by management in compliance with their skills, abilities, and experiences.
- Min. bachelor degree from a related department (Business Administration, Economics etc.), graduate degree on financial management may be an asset,
- At least 5 years of fulltime experience on controlling processes in an industrial environment,
- Good knowledge of financials (production cost, CAPEX, P&L, Balance Sheet, , etc.),
- Proficient user of MS Office; expertise on MS Excel is a must, PowerBI is a plus,
- Knowledge of IT tools (SAP, Hyperion, Smartview, Business Objects),
- Advanced level of English,
- Pragmatic and rigorous with analysis and synthesis spirit,
- Interest for the technical subjects and understand what is behind figures/data,
- Strong communication skills,
- No military obligations for male candidates.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
We are looking for our new “Industrial Financial Controller » team member, who will work with us at Lesaffre MEA Regional Office Finance team located in Ataşehir / İstanbul.