- Domaine d'activité
- Fonctions support
- Malang, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
IT Facility (Hardware + Software) Management
- Designing, establishing, and maintaining a network infrastructure for the start-up of a new plant.
- Purchasing, installing and configuring IT equipment (e.g. switches, WIFI access points, server, firewall and laptops) with local suppliers.
- Performing daily IT administration and troubleshooting of workstations, servers, switches, firewall, telephony.
- Overseeing vendors in the performance of routine and regular servicing of IT facilities.
- Vendors and supplier management (i.e.: sourcing equipment).
- Maintenance communication Tool (Telephone, PABX, Fax ,etc), and CCTV System
Help Desk Supports
- Facilitating new user on-boarding with the setting up of PCs / Laptops, and related IT equipment, and conducting IT familiarization training.
- Providing IT support on technical issues to the Indonesian users.
- Inventory management (computers, phones).
- Licensing management (O365, Windows, SAP…).
- Overseeing IT security for Indonesian sites and driving for enhancement.
- Applying the IT group guidelines and golden rules
- Creating and updating IT documentations (Inventory for IT equipment, Infrastructure Plan, Backup documents, End-users “how-to” documentation).
- Fully Support to many corporate (or other departments) project ie. Finance (SAP),Maintenance (CMMS), HR (HRIS).
- Bachelor Degree in Informatic / Computer Engineering or relevant background on IT area
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in IT role especially on IT Projects Implementation & IT Support especially on same role position
- Mastery with IT System (O365, Windows Server, VMware…) and Network (Switches (HP/Aruba preferred), Wifi/Access Point (Aruba preferred), Firewall (Fortinet preferred))”
- High level of motivation, open-minded, flexible, pragmatic, creative, autonomous, Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in both written & Verbal in English communication & local language is required.
- Special Technical Expertise: Microsoft Office (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Project Management, Indonesian Regulation
- Preferable Certified on IT System Specialist
- Understanding Database Programming and Network system
- Experienced in SAP ERP preferred
- Experienced in OT or familiar with Manufacturing environment preferred
- Willing based on Malang, East Java
Description de l'entreprise
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group. It is a new Yeast manufacturing company incorporated beginning of 2020, under its construction phase for an Operational start-up scheduled beginning of 2023.