- Domaine d'activité
- Chongzuo, China
- Type de contrat
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
Based on one of our YPX production sites in Laibin or SYE in Chongzuo (Guangxi, China) and reporting to the site's production manager, you will be responsible for:
- Optimizing production processes (autolysis, microfiltration, drying, etc.) in general in conjunction with the group's industrial management.
- Conduct and coordinate with production managers studies and continuous improvement actions (in terms of time, organization and cost).
- Participate in the design and start-up of new installations.
- Trained as an agri-food engineer, you have solid knowledge of unit operations of industrial processes as well as 2 years of industrial field experience (postgraduate experience);
- A fluent English is mandatory. Chinese and French would be a plus;
- Your skills and technical sensitivity allow you to be a real field engineer;
- You know how to work in a multicultural context within the framework of projects requiring autonomy, initiative, sense of responsibility and team spirit.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.