- Domaine d'activité
- Recherche & Développement
- Human care
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
The innovation – transformation Director is responsible for leading and coordinating breakthrough innovations activities within Gnosis by Lesaffre.
The role is reporting to the Research and Application Director.
The innovation – transformation Director:
- Define and implement the strategy to deliver future successes of the BU in strong coordination with the RNA director, the Marketing team and the General Manager of the BU;
- Ensure proper coordination and collaborations with the other departments of the Business Unit (marketing, operations, quality & supply) and the other functions of the group (LIST, operations…);
- Lead and coordinate a team of Projects Managers in charge of projects delivering innovations for the BU, from lab to production sites;
- Deliver proper development plan for his/her collaborators;
- Deliver breakthrough innovations to support future star products/solutions on current & future key health benefits;
- Deliver innovative solutions through microbiotas;
- Develop key partnerships with external scientific network/Start ups…
- Support Business development manager.
- PhD in Science (microbiology, cell biology, biotechnologies);
- Strong experience (at least 10 years) in managing innovative initiatives/projects;
- Strong people management skills. Experienced in organizing and managing teams in a multi-cultural environment;
- Coordination & understand transversal teams;
- Drive decisions and risk taking in fuzzy environment;
- Experienced in supporting business activities;
- Willing to develop further scientific external network with the RNA director;
- Willing to evaluate & support the Business opportunities coming from other members of the Business unit (Business developer, General Manager….);
- Experienced in dealing with customers;
- Strong team player;
- Open minded and creative;
- Self-motivated and organized personally;
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, in English. Italian would be a plus;
- Anticipate frequent travelling worldwide, to the different locations of the BU and to customers’ and partners sites.
Based in Marcq-en-Baroeul (close to Lille, France) or Desio (Italy).
Frequent travels to be anticipated in France or Italy depending on the main work base location.
Description de l'entreprise
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.