- Domaine d'activité
- Animal care
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
To support sustainable development of the Business Unit, and keep on provide solution to our customer PHILEO would like to reinforce his Downstream Development team with a Feed Technology Engineer.
Our main objectives are to :
– Develop specific expertise and know-how on the use of Phileo’s product in the variety of customer applications: feed technology, blending, drinking water application, veterinary use.
– Advice customer of the optimal use of our products in their conditions.
– Integrate customer requirement in the specification of our lines of products.
Operational responsibilities :
– Assist customers in their practice for optimal use of Phileo products:
- Give technical advices to customers regarding the use of Phileo’s products in their specific application
- Follow experimental test to evaluate new and existing products in customer applications
- Visit, audit customer manufacturing site to advice on product use
- Provide services in feed technology (actisaf resistance test) to Phileo’s customers.
– Propose and implement solutions:
- Qualify subcontractors in their ability to respect specifications
- Follow-up new products development and launching at the feed plants level
- Integrate customers feedback to help to modelize critical parameters in order to improve product properties
- Train Phileo team, other stakeholders in the field of Feed Technology and product mode of uses
- Support our deployment locally, trough communication with expert locally
- Ensure the reporting indicators of the activity
- Develop an expert network with industries, professional associations and Feed Technology Material Suppliers.
You are the one we are looking for if :
– you are Graduated from Bachelor of Science or an agricultural engineer or a Master’s degree, or equivalent,
– whith a first significant Industrial experience in food environment (3 to 5 years), preferably in feed or vetenary application. Specific training will be proposed where appropriate.
Professional skills :
– Process engineering expertise
– Experienced in industrial environment in production and/or formulation,
– Ideally with knowledge in blending properties, ingredients (powders, liquids or other forms), microorganisms,
– Fluent English
– Project management skills
Soft skills :
– Customer and solution focus
– Ability to work well as part of a team
– Company global player
– Ability to understand customer needs in order to implement solutions,
– Good communicate skills
– Ability to vulgarize complex technical information
– Basic statistical knowledge
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Backed by 30 years of experience and a global staff of 170 people, Phileo, a Business Unit of Lesaffre, is a major player on the animal nutrition, health and welfare market.
Working at the crossroads of nutrition and animal health, Phileo designs, develops and delivers innovative nutritional solutions to enhance animal health and performance.
Our innovative capacity and knowledge of the manufacturing processes enable us to meet the most stringent demands of industry and livestock production.
Thanks to our global presence, we aim to stay close to our customers and able to adapt readily to their needs.