- Domaine d'activité
- Fonctions support
- Human care
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Internship - Stage
Description de l'offre
Reports to: Business Project Manager Gnosis by Lesaffre
Starting date : Ideally in July or in September 2022 at the latest
Position Purpose :
To support our high ambitions for growth, our Business Unit aims to put the customer at the center of our activities and decisions to offer a fluent and differentiating experience to its customers and prospects.
To reach that ambition, taking benefit from the potential of data at every level of the company will be fundamental. We are looking for a Customer and Business Analyst to accelerate our data-driven transformation and develop new projects.
Key mission : Your role will be to structure, analyze and spread customer insights and business analytics throughout the company, but also manage new projects to support the customer-centric transformation and our data-driven ambitions, with the objective to optimize business performance and develop customer knowledge.
DATA MANAGEMENT & CRM ADMINISTRATION
– Structure and take responsibility for data management processes regarding both customers, products and business data in our CRM, to guarantee strong data consistency and reliability
– Optimize data model structure and format throughout its potential future usage and group connectivity
– Support CRM users in day-to-day use
– Monitor incidents and potential new developments
– Lead and manage all aspects of specification, configuration, testing and implementation of the system
CUSTOMER INSIGHTS & BUSINESS ANALYTICS
– Build and deliver analytic reports to help improve customer support : samples, complaints, technical requests
– Build and deliver analytic reports to help convey customer knowledge within the BU : visit reports, customer trends, customer feedbacks…
– Build and deliver relevant dashboards to monitor sales performance in collaboration with business users and stakeholders : customer visits, lead conversion, sales pipeline
– Develop new solutions to improve customer knowledge and business development
– Contribute to structure our approach for Data visualization and Business Intelligence
– Contribute to structure our Data roadmap
Key competencies :
– Capacity to analyze business and customer data, and transform them into actionable insights
– Ability to manage projects
– Ability to collaborate with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
– Proven work experience in customer insights management, business analytics or CRM management in B2B or B2C environment
– Strong interest for Marketing and Sales topics
– Familiar with Dataviz and BI solutions
– Analytical spirit
– Data management skills
– Agile, rigorous, with organizational skills and team spirit
– Curious, good communication skills and ability to make propositions
– English fluent
Description de l'entreprise
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre. In May 2021, Lesaffre acquired NattoPharma to continue to strengthen its Human Health & Nutrition business.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision : At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.