- Domaine d'activité
- Recherche & Développement
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Internship - Stage
Description de l'offre
Within the Center of Excellence Down Stream Process Design belonging to the Lesaffre Institute of Science & Technology, and directly attached to the Drying Process Team Manager, you are in charge of developing a miniaturized device for a drying process operation.
You will have to work in close collaboration with engineers, research scientists and technicians to identify the key parameters implied in the process and to contribute to the design of the equipment. You will have to install the device in the lab and define the running parameters to match specifications.
Your main domains of intervention will be focused on the drying process of yeast.
- Master in Food process engineering, process Engineering, drying Process.
- Basic knowledge about microorganisms’ industrial processes and microbiology would be a plus (at least 1 field among yeast, bacteria for biomass or bioconversion/active production).
- Fluent in English.
- Technical skills on:
- Drying process (fluidized bed drying, spray drying, freeze drying …).
- Design of equipment, general food process engineering.
You are :
- Agile, collaborative, with a Team Player spirit.
- Open-minded, and respectful, you like to work in multicultural context.
- Result oriented, rigorous, organized.
- Technical and scientific curiosity.
- Good communication, reporting and writing skills.
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,7 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 96 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet.