- Domaine d'activité
- Animal care
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Type de contrat
Description de l'offre
As the Global Program Manager, you will play a key role in growing the aquaculture footprint of Phileo. You will be responsible for implementing the aquaculture portfolio strategy and supporting our commercial teams around the globe, thus ensuring the company achieves the set strategic and operational targets on this market. You will work in close collaboration with the Global Species Manager and Global R&D Manager for Aquaculture. You will be based in HCMC, Vietnam – Asia, where the heart of our commercial activities for aquaculture are located, with frequent travels to other regions.
• Supporting the development and implementation of the Phileo’s aquaculture portfolio strategy in different segments globally;
• Develop and implement media plan with communication team, generating content for articles, websites, social media and product launches;
• Design and implement launching activities and portfolio programs promotion in coordination with communication team;
• Identify new market opportunities in collaboration with Phileo’s regional teams, and to develop assertive value selling propositions to match costumer demands and expectations;
• Continuously update customer needs, identify and propose measures to improve customer satisfaction, services development and product application improvements;
• Market surveillance about new products, competitors, future trends & opportunities;
• Continuously transfer market information and knowledge to local sales teams and customers.
• Feed regional teams with relevant market information;
• Interact with R&D team and support field trials initiatives, implementation and execution.
• Elaboration of protocols, data collection and processing, trial report elaboration to assure high quality data input;
• Supporting regional teams and/or global communication team on aquaculture events organization and participation;
• Conduct marketing/technical face-to-face and/or e-learning product training for Phileo
commercial team, commercial partners and customers.
• Degree in aquaculture, animal science, or a related field. MS or equivalent experience in the aquaculture nutrition and/or health area.
• A first year in technical-commercial or marketing-related positions in the aquaculture market, preferably in the feed additives segment.
• Experience in the aquaculture industry with good overall knowledge of technical and marketing aspects of the different segments.
• Strong communication abilities including written, oral, e-mail and video/phone calls.
• Relationship building, collaborative and teamwork spirit.
• Adaptability to navigate and work in cross-cultural environments.
• Critical thinking and initiative taker.
• Technical/marketing writing and public presentation skills.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
In Phileo, as business unit of Lesaffre, we support partners globally, from family farmers to major feed industry players, constantly pursuing improved levels of animal health, welfare and productivity within the context of maximum sustainability.
We develop tailor-made solutions by mastering microbiota and immunity, based on sound science and trials evidence, helping animal keepers reduce their use of antibiotics to the absolute minimum. Our rich array of proprietary probiotics is designed to address the lifecycle needs of animals across a wide diversity of pets, farm livestock, fish and insects.
Let’s act with nature for animal care.