- Domaine d'activité
- Santiago, Chile
- Type de contrat
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Technical Plant Director, you will support the maintenance and investment in the different plant department (Fermentation Drying and maintenance).
Your main duties are the followings:
- Analyze in full collaboration with the local team, the plant condition and maintenance practices.
- Define in full collaboration with the team in place, priorities, and a 5 years action plan.
- Engineer the different solution and for each one creates a file ready for being realized (Scope of work, Lay-out, PID equipment list, available supplier list)
- Deploy and follow-up the action plan defined with the support of the local team and the regional LEAN and plant 4’.0 leader.
- Assist in optimization of processes and production studies.
As a key contact support for all process stakeholders, you work in straight collaboration with all plant departments.
Education & Experience: Graduated in Mechanical Engineering, with good notions or a degree in Lean management and/or Plant 4.0 concepts. A first LEAN and/or Plant 4.0 experience will be a plus.
- Good Hands-on and technical knowledges,
- Fluency in Spanish is required,
- Excellent verbal and written communication,
- Engaged, Pragmatic and resourceful,
- Transversality, team spirit and ability to support,
- Adherence to the plant values: professional, dedication, respect, pride, responsible
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.