- Domaine d'activité
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
- Generate daily/ weekly/ monthly report to National Account Manager
- Collaborate with other division ( national & international)
- Build good relationship with customer
- Expand & strengthen key account in West Java + Jabodetabek Area ( existing & potential new customer)
- Assist National Account Manager to expand national key account development project
- Account Monitoring ( A/R , OTIF delivery , customer needs & expectation)
- Building long range business plan with customer
- Negotiate best alternative as win win solution with the customer
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as Key Account Executive / Supervisor, most preferably industrial large account in yeast / bakery related business
- Willing to travel frequently to various locations nation wide, especially in West Java & Jabodetabek area
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to lead projects with a positive attitude.
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 700 people on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Saf Indonusa is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group is looking Key account Executive
Reporting to the National Account Manager of Saf Indonusa, you will be in charge to manage close & good relationship with designated key account and winning new project within his/her scope with responsibility.