- Domaine d'activité
- Recherche & Développement
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
The Knowledge Center is a team of 7 people attached to the Innovation Strategy Office of the R&D Department of the Lesaffre Group, responsible for the management of scientific and patent information for the entire Lesaffre Group.
As the Knowledge Center Manager, Your role is aiming at maintaining and developing the Knowledge Center as the Center of resources and expertıse for scıentıfıc and technıcal ınformatıon search, analyzıs and organızatıon for lesaffre to:
- Contribute to maintain or increase the depth of knowledge and expertise in core competences, as well as develop knowledge in emerging science and technologies
- Support establishment and piloting of Lesaffre strategy
- Support innovation performance with actionable information.
For that, you will have to :
– Leverage high expertise of the Scientific & Technical Intelligence team on information search and analytics to deliver higher value to Lesaffre :
- Contribute to strategic decision making: Investment in new competences, technologies (technolgy landscape/scouting), new areas of development , partnerships, M&A topics (eg patent landscapes)
- Contribute to project performance (first time right) by leveraging internal and external knowledge
- Support innovation protection (documentary researches for patentability and FTO dossiers)
- Explore new ideas and detect innovation opportunities
- Develop a reliable network of external partners to help manage the portfolio of studies of the Knowledge Center through the right balance of internal and external work.
- Build a sustained and comprehensive representation of our scientific and competitive R&D environment (scientific and patent monitoring) to allow competitive benchmark and orient Lesaffre strategic decisions. This includes contributing to Lesaffre competitive intelligence network)
- Ensure researchers, with the support of the Information Management & Governance team:
- have access to the right information, when and where they need it, and in formats that support and inspire excellent science (information resources and tools portfolio management)
- are properly trained and involved in literature review to foster innovation and expertise development
- Provide tools, systems and processes to ensure capitalization, protection and sharing of Lesaffre internal R&D knowledge.
- Manages and develop the teams Scientific & Technical Intelligence and Information Management & Governance
- Ensure the Knowledge Center is at the forefront in terms of resources, tools and methodologies relating to scientific and technical information management (eg data vizualisation tools, text analytics using artificial intelligence algorithms…) and is able to adress internal projects to develop customed new tools and services.
- Scientific Background related to Life sciences
- 10 years in a similar position, in a private, academic or consulting company
- Tools, methodologies, ways of working and governance around Scientific and Technical Intelligence (including Intellectual Property), Scientific Documentation and Knowledge Management.
Technical Skills :
- Fluent in English and French
Managerial & Behavioral Skills :
- Capacity to impact strategic decisions
- Recognised as a inspiring manager developping his/her team
- Able to make decisions, promotes cooperation, is customer oriented and ensures top quality service
- Strong organizational skills- precision-discipline.
- Analytical Ability
- Agile and collaborative
- Tenacity, and anticipation
- Able to make decisions, able to undertake proactive and responsive actions
- Encourages curiosity, innovation and cooperation within the team
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet.