- Domaine d'activité
- Desio, Italy
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
We are looking for a Lead Buyer for the entire “Gnosis by Lesaffre” Business Unit directly reporting to the BU Purchasing Category Manager in the Supply Chain department.
The aim of the role is to contribute to the strategy and menage the procurement of third-party raw materials and indirect materials (Opex) for the entire « Gnosis by Lesaffre » Business Unit.
In particular, he/she coordinates and supervises the purchasing processes of the categories « indirectly » necessary to guarantee the production and non-production processes in the various Units of the B.U., to ensure the quantitative, economic and financial optimization of the relative purchases.
The role includes activities such as:
- Analysis of the purchasing trends and behaviors for the categories under their responsibility
- Implementation of appropriate processes and strategies to ensure procurement efficiency and guarantee compliance of specifications according with company’s standards.
- Definition of supplier list through scouting and benchmarking activities.
- Framework agreements definition according to qualitative standards (GMP) and Lesaffre guidelines.
- Monitoring and reporting the purchasing performance of each purchasing category through the analysis of the main KPI.
- Attendance at meetings with Lesaffre Purchasing International by sharing strategies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Supporting the purchasing team by applying guidelines, company procedures and fostering an environment aimed at productivity, satisfaction, engagement with a focus on personal development.
- Degree in Engineering or Economics
- At least 3 years’ experience in Purchasing within organized multinational companies in the chemical-pharmaceutical (preferable), food, nutraceutical, or healthcare sectors (engineering/plant engineering realities).
Description de l'entreprise
For the GNOSIS BY LESAFFRE Business Unit
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.