- Domaine d'activité
- Direction générale
- Malang, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
- ·Train and coach Lean leaders from operation on Lean culture and related tools.
- Participate in the development of group standards, deploy them within the operation and share best practices
·Contribute to the implementation of savings projects, ensure existence and reliability of Plant Progress plans
Deploy Lesaffre Global Performance System and support the operation competitiveness plan.
·Participate actively in the development and deployment of the industrial strategy.
· Ensure through audits that Lean maturity progresses within the subsidiaries
· Report regularly the status in terms of volumes, costs, and quality performance of the operations.
· Ensures participation, participate, or lead specific studies directed at continuous manufacturing improvement or process optimization including new strain adaptations with active/proactive feedback.
- ·Bachelor degree required in Food manufacturing, Biotechnology, Industrial engineering or Chemical engineering.
·Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified
·Minimum experience of 10 years in a production context, having practiced direct / transversal team management, in the fields of continuous improvement / Lean, quality, industrial process
·Experience handle project and lead the project team as coordinator / leader
High level of motivation, open-minded, flexible, pragmatic, creative, autonomous, Critical thinker, and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in both written & Verbal in English communication & local language is required.
- Having high level leadership
Familiar with local regulations and standard.
Description de l'entreprise
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.