- Domaine d'activité
- Fonctions support
- Shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
- Management of the legal secretariat of the different entities of the group in China in coordination with your interlocutors internal both in China and abroad and external (law firms…);
- Ensure the writing or verification of the various contracts with customers and suppliers in cooperation with commercial, industrial teams and purchases;
- Participate in development projects in drafting the agreements of confidentiality and cooperation with partners of the Chinese entities in the Group;
- Assist sites in the realization of their day-to-day operations, drive the drafting of legal documentation and coordinate the different external firms involved in and support;
- Monitor different disputes and assist the trade and finance teams in debt collection procedures;
- Set up subsidiaries audits and reporting to monitor compliance with the regulation into law of the companies by affiliates in your area;
- Update the tools to track the Group Corporate information (charts, files-mandates/entities/Delegation of authority, alerts deadlines…);
- Ensure regular reporting to the Group Legal Department;
- Participate in the implementation of the Compliance Tools;
- Monitor in a legal and financial environment international intra restructuring transactions (mergers, capital increase, etc.) group with or without minority partners.
- Bachelor degree or above majoring in law, with a solid background in business law, corporate law and right economic
- At least 10 years working experience in an international context in law firm and/or an industry group;
- Excellent communication skills both in Chinese and English,
- Good knowledge in accounting and tax to understand the different aspects of the folders;
- Project management experiences
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.