- Domaine d'activité
- Cedar Rapids, United States
- Type de contrat
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Maintenance manager, you will support the growth of the maintenance department. You will also assist the engineering department in facility capital and repair projects.
The VIE Maintenance Engineer will participate in the following general maintenance studies:
- General reliability studies:
- Update of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS),
- Assistance in PMs improvements,
- Review and update needed SOPs in the department,
- Take part in spare parts reduction initiative project,
- Assist the mechanical and electrical supervisors and superintendent as needed,
- Support the engineering projects team as needed,
- Support the Lean initiative projects as needed,
- Participate in troubleshooting plant issues, determine root causes, and generally improve manufacturing systems.
Education & Experience: Graduated in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, or Industrial engineering, ideally completed by a relevant internship in a food plant.
- Good Hands-on and technical knowledge, especially in mechanical engineering principles,
- Fluency in English is required,
- Excellent verbal and written communication,
- Engaged and resourceful: Ability to take initiative & be a source of proposals,
- Versatility, team spirit, and ability to support,
- Adherence to the plant values: professionalism, dedication, respect, pride, responsible
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.