- Domaine d'activité
- shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Integrate and support the mission of data science sub-department which is to:
- Follow-up and support the company’s activity development aligned with defined strategy targets
- Analyze information, create performance management dashboards, produce meaningful insights to the company
- Detect tendency and measure business impacts from decisions made
Demonstrate capacity to:
- Coordinate information with sales and marketing
- Implement follow-up methods
- Have agility to present the general picture to management
- Collaborate with department members: sales analysts and data specialist
- Make proposals
Analysis of sales reporting, controlling reports and communication with sales and marketing organization:
- Participate to the implementation of KPIs to be monitored
- Measure impact of sales and marketing initiatives though defined KPIs
- Follow-up company’s development on market segments
- Participate to feedback and shared analysis to raise awareness and business insights
- Share experience and knowledge gained from success cases
- Help to capitalize and collect information from market
- Actively contribute to the master data consistency and the quality of information supporting decision
- Cross customer information from other system sources to provide a more global understanding
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.