- Domaine d'activité
- Sciences appliquées
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
You will Contribute to making LESAFFRE known as a key player in technical solutions « BAKING SOLUTION », yeasts and ingredients.
In close relation with the South Africa Sales Manager, you will contribute to increase sales of Lesaffre yeasts and ingredients, trough market knowledge and the valorization of your projects in product development and in technical assistance to our industrial customers and to our distributors.
Technical support to customers (industrial, craft and in-store bakeries)
- Assist the sales teams in the definition of the customers’ needs
- Convert the needs and expectations of customers into project, including:
- In collaboration with the formulation team, define the technical options and formulas
- Test the Solutions (baking lab’ and at the customer facility)
- Complete required dashboards to facilitate the follow-up of projects within the teams (internal and customers)
Direct impact on the Sales and Technical operation of the company:
- Functional Manager for the Demonstrator team to ensure a proper planning of the demonstrations to customers, in close relation with the SA Sales Manager
- Provide theoretical and practical training, involving other internal departments, as well as for customers
- Communicate technical data and information from field to relevant interlocutors (formulator, Sales Team, Baking CenterTM Manager)
- Suggest new recipes, tests development ideas and assesses the products
Baking Professional certificate + 10 years of experience minimum or technical training.
You have a recognized and successful experience in the field of craft and industrial bread making and in a field equivalent to the missions proposed.
You master perfectly specific breadmaking techniques and associated ingredients. You know project management methods and you use easily computer tools (Word, Excel, PPT…)
- Client oriented,
- Ability to adapt to various interlocutors
- Already edxperience working in a multicultural context within the framework of projects requiring autonomy, initiative and anticipation
- Ability to innovate, to convince thanks to your negotiation skills and know-how
- Maintain high standards to ensure the reliability and accuracy of the information
- Inter-personal skills allowing the transmission of your know-how
- Openness and respect to work in a team
- Curiosity and analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize and identify customers, interlocutor’s constraints
- Acute sense of confidentiality, both in writing and in relationships, associated with a strong ability to be transparent.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.