- Domaine d'activité
- Malang, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
- Responsible for overall management of mechanics ＆ Preventive Maintenance of the Mechanical equipment
- Responsible for management and transfer of mechanical department staff
- Arranges routine maintenance activities of mechanical equipment, both preventive and corrective.
- Organizes technical innovation
- Ensures safety condition in existing and new equipment;
- Ensure the safe activity of the mechanical crew in its routine activities.
- Supports de development of Predictive maintenance by analyzing the frequency of intervention, the status of replaced parts, and the performance condition of the machinery (vibration, consumption, temperature, oil consumption,…others)
- Performs data analysis on the above data assessing the reliability of the equipment and the risk of breakdown.
- Give out improvement protocols for mechanical problems and supervise the implementation;
- Supervise mechanical and preventive maintenance operation in line with the rules of “Three looks”, “four understandings and three capabilities” and “five scaling and three filtering”;
- Performs RCA analysis on H&S issues (near-misses) and resolve small accidents on-time;
- Coordinates / schedules / plans equipment maintenance together with production workshops;
- Generalize new technology, new material and new equipment to enhance existing maintenance and preventive maintenance level;
- Reports the performance of crew and operation under his scope
- Organize training programs for mechanics and preventive maintenance staff
- To guarantee a safety and environment protection on the basis of the best time and costs
- To execute the responsibilities herein in accordance with safety and environment protection regulations
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrician Engineering or relevant background on Technical
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in Mechanical Engineering / Maintenance Area on Food manufacturing company or relevant industry background
- Have at least 3 years work experience in global Food, Beverage or Pharmaceutical company, or relevant industry especially on Mechanical Engineering / Maintenance to supervise a team with same role
- High level of motivation, open-minded, flexible, pragmatic, creative, autonomous, Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in both written & Verbal in English communication & local language is required.
- Special Technical Expertise: Microsoft Office (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Cost Management, Indonesian Regulation, basic statistics, data analysis, project management.
Description de l'entreprise
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group. It is a new Yeast manufacturing company incorporated beginning of 2020, under its construction phase for an Operational start-up scheduled beginning of 2023.