- Domaine d'activité
- Sidoarjo, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
- Managing end-to-end operational team, including stock management, import-export, development of new products, inventory, maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery.
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget.
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed.
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service.
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems.
- Oversee materials and inventory management.
- Conduct budget reviews ( OPEX & CAPEX) and report cost plans to upper management.
- Minimum education S1 Industrial engineering / food engineering / chemical engineering.
- Having Experience minimum 5 years as a plant manager in multinational company.
- Having involved in the HACCP training and quality management system.
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of Supply Chain operation
- Experience with World Class Manufacturing programs preferred (lean manufacturing, 5S, 6 Sigma, Kaizen…)
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 700 people on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Saf Indonusa is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group is looking Operation manager
Reporting to the General Manager of Saf Indonusa, you will be in charge to manage overall operation activity and ensure smooth operation of it according to Company’s standard of Safety, Quality and Productivity as well as logistic, regulatory, custom, warehouse and all related to operation.