- Domaine d'activité
- Sciences appliquées
- Animal care
- Singapore, Singapore
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Support to commercial teams
– Provides technical training to Phileo staff and distributors, making the necessary preparations;
– Support technical & sales teams in gaining new business and maintaining existing clients by effective application of our products;
– Contributes to the management of selected key accounts by customizing technical services and by providing specific technical support, organizing intervention of Phileo Global Swine Manager and/or R&D team members when needed;
– Orchestrates field evaluations of Swine products, including product improvements or new products;
– Contributes to the organization of regional specific swine events (ex.: symposium, seminar) in liaise with Area managers, Global swine manager and Marketing & communication department;
– Contributes to the preparation of articles, newsletter and technical documents in equation with regional specific needs, to help product promotions and through close collaboration with Phileo Global Swine Manager, Swine Product managers and Area managers;
– Consults with R&D and Global Swine manager’s team for the writing and publishing of local academic papers;
Involvement and speaking at industry, distributor or customer meetings is a part of the necessary networking.
Technical services to customers
– Responsible for providing technical information, support or services to all new, existing, and potential accounts, to improve customer relationship;
– Corrects application problems that arise and provides technical service to distributors, customers, and other technical representatives in person and via e-mails or telephone, and ensures customer satisfaction with proper follow-up after a service call;
– Conducts, monitors, analyses and reports field trials with current products for swine, alone or in collaboration with Global Swine manager and R&D;
– Communicates technical information through sales call reports or technical service reports;
– Proposes conviction trials that meet customer practice and anticipate competition, supports local team in the implementation and follow-up of these trials.
Makes sure to maintain updated knowledge of processes or ingredient changes in the livestock feed and production industries is compulsory.
Contribution to product portfolio management
– Participates in the construction of competitive product range and innovation programs considering market data, key opinion leaders’ advises, technical evidences established via field trials and scientific data collected;
- Proposes, follow and adapt innovation programs and products in close collaboration with PHILEO Global Swine Manager, R&D team and area managers;
- Contributes with R&D team and PHILEO Global Swine Manager to the prioritization process of swine R&D projects based on market and gap analysis;
- Proposes trials to R&D team that answer market needs and anticipate competition, supports R&D in the implementation and follow-up of these trials;
– Ensures timely and accurate completion of research, product application and line extension projects;
– Manages and develops a network of key opinion leaders so to identify potential innovations that could fit with market analysis led by PHILEO Global Swine Manager.
Contribution to market analysis and marketing strategy
– Follow-up market innovations and product positioning of competing companies and identify market needs, opportunities and key success factors;
– Propose Swine strategy including marketing plan to his/her N+1, Regional Director, Area Managers and the Phileo Global swine Manager
– Contribute to the implementation of the swine strategy with commercial teams.
BSc Animal Science degree, MSc, PhD, or veterinarian specialized in the Swine domain with nutrition background.
Must possess a strong working knowledge of swine nutrition, production methods and/or diseases issues and be able to apply this knowledge to make the proper analyses, decisions, and objective recommendations on the use of our products in the field, analyze livestock feed and production issues, explain and demonstrate products, make objective recommendations to correct problems while maintaining awareness of customers’ needs, concerns and quality expectations. Excellent analytical skills are required to solve certain technical problems for major customers.
Minimal practical experience of 5 years is required.
The position requires the ability to influence through indirect leadership, be a strong and diplomatic communicant, adaptable, open minded and creative. Commercial and marketing mindset. Thorough understanding of probability and statistics. Ability to use statistical programs is a plus.
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre (www.lesaffre.com), with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness, and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.