- Domaine d'activité
- Fonctions support
- Malang, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
In compliance with local legislations, HR Group guidelines and aligned with the Group strategies & ambitions for the area, you will:
- Work with Leadership team of the company to provide HR expertise on talent, recruitment, compensation, grievances / complains and development of the employees.
- Builds strong relationship with Business Clients at all levels so as to have a good understanding of the type of talents and the people issues of the organization.
- Develop and implement the full range of the workforce planning, succession planning and talent management & development strategies that will support the delivery of the business requirements.
- Ensure company HR practices compliance with the country laws and regulations.
- Maintain proper and clean employee records, payroll file, etc. for internal and external audit. Prepare, review and maintain employment letters, employment contracts. Prepare, review and update company policies, company regulations, employee handbook and guidelines.
- Set-up and review HR processes periodically to adapt with business situation.
- Lead the recruitment process from recruitment request, advertisements, conducting interviews and selection, prepare and review job descriptions with consultation from respective hiring manager. Conduct proper personality and ability assessment to acquire right candidates for the organization.
- Manage the full employment cycle of from onboarding to offboarding.
- Handle wage and salary payroll, including verification of hours worked and account numbers, verify accuracy of payroll input, reports and pay slips dispatch, statutory contributions, income tax, etc.
- Register new joiners, delist leavers with insurance company, support employees on claims and reimbursement procedure.
- Initiate skills development via proper assessment, orientation, and training programs.
- Employee relations and industrial relations management.
- Prepare the annual headcount budget in coordination with the managers.
- Handle government surveys and reports.
- Support company event planning or occasional activities.
- University degree with min. 8 years’ experience as HR Manager/ HR Business Partnering role in the manufacturing industry with a multinational company or Joint-Venture.
- Experience in greenfield project and mass recruitment.
- Experience in reviewing, improving and building HR processes.
- Fluent in English
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group. It is a new Yeast manufacturing company incorporated beginning of 2020, under its construction phase in Indonesia.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa is currently looking for a responsible and independent HR Manager with wide experience in business partnering and HR operation management. The role is to perform full spectrum of Human Resources, reports directly to the General Manager, and functionally to HR Manager, APAC.