- Chifeng, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
- Operational support such as:
- Conducts coaching and training to employees.
- Maintain plant awareness of EHS through communications.
- Responsible for follow up activities driven from internal audit team and 3rd party audits regarding Safety and Environment.
- Support work at risk such as LOTO or work permitting.
- Responsible for coordinating HSE daily activities on the floor with all managers and employees.
- Investigate, summarize and drive improvements when accidents/ injuries occur.
- Project based work consisting of developing idea, improving or developing systems, gathering data and implementing solutions and corrective actions. Control as well effectiveness of the actions through PDCA analysis.
- Establishing and improving safety standards for manufacturing practices and methods.
- Lead daily, weekly and monthly regular HSE audit and inspection.
- Auditing safety and environmental systems.
- Conduct audits with relevant authorities.
- Leading loss elimination processes in coordination with plant manager, China HSE coordinator and corporate (insurance, experts).
- Maintain required documents, as per the Record Retention policy.
- Responsible for Safety coordination as outlined in procedures and policies: this includes inspection, checks and maintenance of safety equipment throughout the plant.
- Responsible for implementation of monthly environmental permit monitoring program. Including the trend analysis and corrective actions.
- Responsible for the wastewater compliance monthly report, including investigations and corrective actions in collaboration with wastewater treatment department.
- Retention zone and calamity tank plan monitoring.
- Compile reports and work directly with Environmental consultant quarterly.
- Coordinate the plant recycling program, working with operators and supervisors to communicate and implement improvements.
- Responsible for HSE training such as new hired on-boarding program, monthly training and specific training (spot or mandatory).
- Member of continuous improvement team charged with identifying cost savings or avoidance opportunities and with identifying/recommending new technologies to drive plant performance improvement goals
- Drive behavior based program implementation.
- Coordinating with QA department setting of all MSDS (SDS) of our finish product.
- Responsible for maintaining MSDS (SDS) for all ingredients / chemicals used on site.
- Responsible for labeling of chemicals (containers and storage areas).
- Responsible for review of Safety and Environmental policies and standards.
- Bachelor degree in Environment, Health, Safety or related field, with a minimum of 3 year in a similar position, within the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry or biotechnology is preferred.
- Strong knowledge in safety and environment matters.
- Advanced Knowledge of safety standards and programs such as LOTO, Confined space, Hot work, Hazard communication, MSDS, Environmental concerns, testing protocol and Microsoft office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use and create complex spreadsheets.
- Ability to lead projects and programs with a positive attitude.
- multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels within the organization as well as with external parties, including regulatory and contract personnel.
- Ability to influence diverse audiences and provide technical leadership to cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of sanitation SOPs, materials and application methods as they pertain to safety and the environment.
- Must be able to perform in a demanding, fast paced environment.
- Good Mathematical, (basic statistical skills highly desirable,), problem solving and analytical skills.
- Direct or indirect supervisory or management experience of hourly or salaried employees a plus.
- Ability to use scientific principles and statistical methods to investigate manufacturing problems to formulate solutions.
- Experience with auditing and inspections of systems such as safety and Environment
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.