- Animal care
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Area Manager of Phileo OCA-AfMECA:
- Providing regular training and supporting our partners’ technical & sales teams in gaining new business and maintaining existing clients by effective application of our products,
- Visiting and providing technical support to Phileo strategic customers to help implement technologies,
- Understanding customer priorities, goals and challenges to provide solutions to address customer needs to maintain and grow existing business,
- Bringing an innovative approach to build new services and / or tools through managing field and scientific trials,
- Closely cooperating with Global and Regional Poultry Technical Team in responding to customer needs and requests coming from sales teams,
- Customizing technical services and providing specific technical support to contribute to the management of selected key accounts,
- Consulting with R&D teams and global species manager / team for composing and publishing local academic papers,
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of research, product application and line extension projects,
- Following market innovations and product positioning of competing companies and identify market needs, opportunities and key success factors.
- BSc Animal Science degree, MSc, PhD, or veterinarian specialized in the Poultry domain with a nutrition background,
- At least 5 years of experience in Poultry nutrition, production methods and/or diseases issues,
- Advanced analytical skills with a customer-oriented approach,
- A strong and diplomatic communication style; adaptable, open minded and creative,
- Adaptive to commercial and marketing mindset,
- Thorough understanding of probability and statistics. Use of statistical tools is a plus,
- Substantial verbal and written English; second language is a plus,
- Open to remote work,
- Completed military service for candidates applying from Turkey.
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products. It employs over 10.500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Backed by 30 years of experience and a global staff of 170 people, Phileo is a major player on the animal nutrition, health and welfare market.
Working at the crossroads of nutrition and animal health, Phileo designs, develops and delivers innovative nutritional solutions to enhance animal health and performance.
Our innovative capacity and knowledge of the manufacturing processes enable us to meet the most stringent demands of industry and livestock production.
Thanks to our global presence, we aim to stay close to our customers and able to adapt readily to their needs.
We are looking for a “Poultry Technical Manager” at Phileo to develop and provide products and solutions sales in Turkey, Pakistan, Israel, Bulgaria and Ex-Cafcasian countries in all poultry segments.