- Domaine d'activité
- Animal care
- İstanbul, Türkiye
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Area Manager of Phileo OCA-AfMECA:
- Providing regular training and supporting our partners’ technical & sales teams in gaining new business and maintaining existing clients by effective application of our products,
- Visiting and providing technical support to Phileo strategic customers to help implement technologies,
- Understanding customer priorities, goals and challenges to provide solutions to address customer needs to maintain and grow existing business,
- Bringing an innovative approach to build new services and / or tools through managing field and scientific trials,
- Closely cooperating with Global and Regional Poultry Technical Team in responding to customer needs and requests coming from sales teams,
- Customizing technical services and providing specific technical support to contribute to the management of selected key accounts,
- Consulting with R&D teams and global species manager / team for composing and publishing local academic papers,
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of research, product application and line extension projects,
- Following market innovations and product positioning of competing companies and identify market needs, opportunities and key success factors.
- BSc Animal Science degree, MSc, PhD, or veterinarian specialized in the Poultry domain with a nutrition background,
- At least 5 years of experience in Poultry nutrition, production methods and/or diseases issues,
- Advanced analytical skills with a customer-oriented approach,
- A strong and diplomatic communication style; adaptable, open minded and creative,
- Adaptive to commercial and marketing mindset,
- Thorough understanding of probability and statistics. Use of statistical tools is a plus,
- Substantial verbal and written English; second language is a plus,
- Open to remote work,
- Completed military service for candidates applying from Turkey.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
In Phileo, as business unit of Lesaffre, we support partners globally, from family farmers to major feed industry players, constantly pursuing improved levels of animal health, welfare and productivity within the context of maximum sustainability.
We develop tailor-made solutions by mastering microbiota and immunity, based on sound science and trials evidence, helping animal keepers reduce their use of antibiotics to the absolute minimum. Our rich array of proprietary probiotics is designed to address the lifecycle needs of animals across a wide diversity of pets, farm livestock, fish and insects.
Let’s act with nature for animal care!
We are looking for a “Poultry Technical Manager” at Phileo to develop and provide products and solutions sales in Turkey, Pakistan, Israel, Bulgaria and Ex-Caucasian countries in all poultry segments.