- Domaine d'activité
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
- Assist Process coordinator and MECA industrial departments for the design of new plant constructions, extensions and investments.
- Help to Calculates production capacity, dimensioning of equipment, CAPEX and other necessary services when an expansion or construction of a new plant is to be planned.
- Help the factories in preventing and solving quality problems.
- Implementation and control the utilization of new procedures decided by the region or the group.
- Collect and uses information coming from factories such as databases, production schedules, to be aware and analyze the situation.
- Frequent and regular plant visits.
- Creates action plans for improvement according to the analysis, diagnosis and possible solutions.
- Follows up action plans.
- Cooperates with personnel assigned to projects, visits them in plants when it is necessary as well as giving distant support.
- Controls and measures outcomes of projects, presents related analysis to Process Coordinator.
- Shares the best practice examples within the region and/or the group to create awareness and synergy within the teams.
- Completes other tasks and responsibilities assigned by management in compliance with his/her skills, abilities and experiences.
- Bachelor' s degree in Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Industrial Engineering, Food Engineering etc.
- We are looking for new graduates or maksimum 3 years of experience in candidates.
- Good Communication skills in English [Verbal & Written]
- Experienced in FMCG sector
- Must have advanced level MS Office Applications skills. Database managament/experience.
- Safety culture
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels of the company
- Planning, organization and coordination skills (proved experience)
- Be analytical, practical and solution-oriented
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology. Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet. In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries. Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.