- Domaine d'activité
- Food flavouring and taste
- Cedar Rapids, United States
- Type de contrat
Description de l'offre
The plant is constantly expanding and investiments will be made to improve plant capacity. We have been shortstaffed for a while now, a VIE will help on starting new equipments, work on training the production team, help on new product development.
- Optimizing production processes (autolysis, microfiltration, drying, etc.) in general in conjunction with the group’s industrial management.
- Optimize the usage of water, condensate, sewer, electric, steam for the Cedar Rapids plant.
- Establish goals for lowering energy to improve sustainability and lower costs.
- Conduct and coordinate with production managers studies and continuous improvement actions (in terms of time, organization and cost).
- Participate in the start-up of new installations.
- Lead industrial trials
- Other projects assigned
- Master or engineering degree, major in food-industrial is a plus
- A minimum of two years working experience would be a plus.
And Your Skills
- Solid knowledge of unit operations of industrial processes as well as at least 1 years of industrial field experience (postgraduate experience);
- A fluent English is mandatory. French would be a plus.
- Your skills and technical sensitivity allow you to be a real field engineer.
- You know how to work in a multicultural context within the framework of projects requiring autonomy, initiative, sense of responsibility and team spirit;
- Good communications skills.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Biospringer, as a Business Unit of Lesaffre, is a key player and global producer of natural origin yeast ingredients for the food industry.
Its comprehensive products range includes yeast extracts, dried food yeasts, yeast-based flavors and more.
Biospringer offers solutions to improve the flavor profile of recipes and participate in the development of healthier everyday consumers’ products. With 8 productions plants, a network of commercial teams and Culinary centers around the world and a team of technologists and R&D, Biospringer brings taste and pleasure to consumers.