- Domaine d'activité
- Plant care
- Van Wert, United States
- Type de contrat
Description de l'offre
Agrauxine is seeking a highly motivated Process Engineer to assist the Plant Manager. Your role is to support our teams and our activty. Moreover, you will manage the pilot activty.
Your essential duties and responsibilities will be:
- Manage trials and pilot activities, via the definition and monitoring of experiment plans
- Manage database of internal processes and research activities
- Follow safety procedures and take part in continuous improvement in worker safety.
- Interface between US R&D and US production
- Follow-up and projects transfer from R&D to production
- Implementation of production tests / pilots for new projects
- Take part of the implementation of Quality Control protocols on finished products (Easy Spiral, Metrology, Aw meter, Temperature probes, etc.)
- Write protocols and tests reports to be recorded in internal database
- Facilitate exchanges between Agrauxine SAS and Agrauxine Corp on technical and scientific subjects (participate in appropriate Teams meetings)
- Actively participate in product development (formulation, packaging, etc.)
- Improve hygiene: implementation of cleaning and disinfection protocols for tools, buildings, including preventive maintenance
- Work remotely with the technical team or optimisation of product development.
- Assist the plant manager with the development of new processes or the evolution of existing processes
- MSc in Life Science with an agrochemical specialty (or equivalent with experience)
- Microbiological knowledge: filamentous fungi and bacteria, their cycles of growth, sporulation…and QC methods (spore counts, CFU…)
- Technical/ technological knowledge: fermentation in general, knowledge of the FSS would be a plus
- Computer software skills (Excel, Sharepoint, Teams, etc.)
- High level of motivation, open-minded, flexible, pragmatic, autonomous, critical thinker, and problem-solving skills
- Communication and relationship skills are required easing the teamwork with peers, management, and other Operation team
- Fluent in English and French
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Physical demands: Sit and stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50lbs.
- Working conditions: dusty, confined, temperature fluctuations, etc.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Agrauxine is the Lesaffre business unit dedicated to plant protection based in Angers. Based on the Lesaffre group’s recognized expertise in fermentation, we develop and manufacture products based on micro-organisms (yeasts, bacteria, fungi) for crop protection – biocontrol – and plant stimulation – biostimulation. Our vocation is to contribute to the production of healthy food for humans and to the establishment of a sustainable and efficient agriculture.