- Domaine d'activité
- Ghent, Belgium
- Type de contrat
Description de l'offre
Algist Bruggeman, Lesaffre’s Belgian subsidiary, is a specialist in the production of yeast but also a feed and fertilizer producer through a circular process revalorizing the fermentation of unused streams.
This offer concerns Algist Bruggeman derivative products department which is responsible for the revalorization of fermentation derivative streams, wastewater treatment, and the energy production of the factory.
The VIE will work in close collaboration with the supervisors and production manager of the derivative products department. Together with them, he/she will be responsible for:
- Defining, developing and implementing modifications of existing or new production systems:
- On a technical aspect in collaboration with the maintenance department by defining the specifications, designing the system and starting the installation
- On a quality and safety aspect by including HAZOP analysis and following FCA standards for feed production.
- On a human level by including the operators and supervisors and training them to handle the (new) installation
- Providing support in continuous improvement projects related to evaporation processes, membrane an biological water treatments, energy/water saving and industry 4.0.
- Reporting on progress of projects and suggesting next actions
- Performing root cause analysis, running tests and resolving problems
- Contacting and meeting suppliers to find technical solutions
- Engineering or master’s degree in environmental technology, biotechnology, food/feed technologies, chemistry or industrial processes. A first experience in the industry would be an advantage
- Structured, ability to prioritize and organize tasks
- Eye for detail, without losing the big picture
- High regard for safety
- Autonomous and decisive
- Motivated to learn, optimistic and open to change
- Anticipates and overcomes obstacles
- Good reasoning ability and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English is required
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.