- Domaine d'activité
- Malang, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
The Malang site production is ramping up after its comissioning in 2023.
The local technical management whishes to bring support to its teams in process for the development in Fermentation and Drying.
Reporting to the plant technical manager, you will be responsible for..:
• the efficiency and improvements in the production process
• checking consumption of raw materials, ingredients, and energy to make sure that they are within the acceptable pre-identified limits to reduce cost without affecting product quality
• checking semifinished and end-products analysis to make sure that they are within the quality specification and defining with the local team the corrective actions if required
• checking efficiency of equipment to insure they are running smoothly
• updating SOPs and making sure that they are applied and making changes when needed and updates info as per Lesaffre guidelines
• following-up on new projects in terms of process sizing, Piping and Instruments Diagram review, functional analysis
• support H&S standards in the operations which he follows complying with the company QHSE guidelines and in coordination with the H&S local management
It is a non-exhausting list. Other missions will be entrusted to you during your assignment
- Your education: Industrial / Food engineer.
Certain industrial experience might be required: 1-2 years in a similar position.
Technical performance and flexibility.
- Your Skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks to timely achieve project requirements
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Communication and relationship skills are required easing the teamwork with shop floor, peers, management and other Operation team
- Process basis knowledge :
– Fermentation if possible – theoretical background might sufficeat this stage -.
– Drying if possible – theoretical approach might suffice at this stage
- Data analysis abilities applied to process improvement and development – data analytics, data handling, modelization design of experiments.
- Ability to design and/or use complex Excel spreadsheets to organize and analyze data / info
- Ability to write detailed technical reports using Microsoft pack office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Familiar with product quality and process control details.
- Understands technical drawings, P&ID, PFC, layouts
- Ability to read in English and interpret technical documents such as material manuals and guidelines, operation procedures and technical support documentation.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English
- Ability to speak effectively in English before groups of coworkers and users
- Ability to welcoming a different local culture.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.