- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
Description de l'offre
Within the Operations Direction, and directly attached to the Process Manager, you ensure technical assistance and expertise towards all Group production entities with your colleagues from Process Team (5 colleagues).
Your main domains of intervention will be focussed on Micro-organisms Drying processes, Thermic transfers, and Utilities.
As a Process Engineer, your responsibilities are:
- To support Group subsidiaries in terms of Process improvement or in case of problem solving. You oversee the necessary diagnosis, lead investigations and comparative studies to propose solutions or recommendations on your fields of expertise and in collaboration with peers.
- To ensure the mission of technical survey and definition of Process standards based on return of experience from subsidiaries and on evolution of available technologies. On request, you might also have a role of trainer on processes for newcomers (Engineers, Technicians).
- To ensure the role of Process Referent towards Engineering projects team. You contribute to the definition of the Scope of Work, provide the required Process data for the engineering design (including sizing/calculation elements, performance warranties to be met), review and validate engineering drawings (PFD, P&ID), provide necessary Functional Descriptions, and take part to commissioning and start-up phasis.
- To act as stakeholder on your fields of expertise for transversal projects (involving subsidiaries/BUs, other services from Operations direction or with other Corporate Directions such as R&D) by managing some studies and proposing innovative solutions.
- A Master’s degree / Engineer Degree.
- A Background and a proven work experience for more than 5 years in production area (Food / Feed / Pharma / Biotech Production will be a plus).
- A recognized experience in thermic transfers and energy equipment’s sizing and design.
- Good knowledge about microorganisms’ industrial processes and microbiology would be a plus (at least 1 field among yeast, bacteria for biomass or bioconversion/active principles production).
- Fluent in English (French is a plus).
- Technical skills on:
- Fluid mechanics, thermic transfer, drying techniques, energy production are required.
- Hygiene, microbiology, food safety in industry, fermentation or separation techniques would be a plus.
You are :
- Agile and collaborative, with a Team Player spirit.
- Open-minded and respectful (you like to work on field, in multicultural context, to travel, to coach, …).
- Result oriented, rigorous & organized.
- Good in communication and writing skills.
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet