- Domaine d'activité
- Ghent, Belgium
- Type de contrat
Description de l'offre
The VIE will work in close collaboration with the supervisors and production manager of the drying department and the project manager responsible for installing the new packaging line for beer yeast. The VIE will be responsible for:
- Following up of the new beer yeast packaging line
- Follow-up of the progress of the investment together with the project manager
- Testing the different equipment (FAT/SAT)
- Writing SOP for the new line
- Take part in the functional analyses
- Training of the new operators
- Define the technical requirements of the line
- Follow up on projects and modifications in the dry yeast department
- Performing root cause analysis, running tests and resolving problems on existing lines
- Contacting and meeting suppliers to find technical solutions
- Analyze critically the new processes and production flows, identify risks and propose improvements and/or mitigation measures.
- Write functional analysis and liaise with the automation team to ensure compliance.
- Participate actively in the detailed engineering of the line and liaising between production and project execution teams to guarantee compliance with the technical requirements and alignment of expectations.
- Drafting test procedures, define performance guarantees and accordingly test the equipment (FAT/SAT) for the new line.
- Participate in the commissioning and start-up of the new installation, write SOP’s and organize the training of the operators.
About your education & your experience
- You have an engineering or master’s degree in food or environmental technology, biotechnology, chemistry or industrial processes. A first experience in the industry would be an advantage.
About your skills
- Proficiency in English is required
Structured, ability to prioritize and organize tasks
High regard for safety
Autonomous and decisive
Motivated to learn, optimistic and open to change
Anticipates and overcomes obstacles
Good reasoning ability and problem-solving mindset
Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.