- Food flavouring and taste
- Cedar Rapids, United States
- Type de contrat
Description de l'offre
By joining us as process engineer, you will support our production needs.
Under the responsability of the Process and project manager, you'll be in charge of:
• Optimizing production processes (autolysis, microfiltration, drying, etc.) in general in conjunction with the group's industrial management.
• Coordinate & Support the packaging improvement project at Cedar Rapids
• Conduct and coordinate with production managers studies and continuous improvement actions (in terms of time, organization and cost).
• Participate in the design and start-up of new installations.
Other projects will be assigned during the mission.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in food-industrial is a plus
- A minimum of two years working experience would be a must.
- Solid knowledge of unit operations of industrial processes as well as at least 1 years of industrial field experience (postgraduate experience).
- A fluent English is mandatory. French would be a plus.
- Your skills and technical sensitivity allow you to be a real field engineer.
- You know how to work in a multicultural context within the framework of projects requiring autonomy, initiative, sense of responsibility and team spirit.
- Good communications skills.
Description de l'entreprise
With more than 160 years of expertise, Biospringer is the global producer of natural flavor bases and flavor building blocks.
This Lesaffre business unit bring to food producers the most comprehensive yeast derived product range with yeast extracts, dried food yeasts, autolyzed yeasts, natural flavors and more.