- Domaine d'activité
- Food flavouring and taste
- Chifeng, China
- Type de contrat
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
The role you will play
• Responsible for the efficiency and improvements in the production process
• Checking consumption of raw materials and chemicals to make sure that it is within the acceptable pre-identified limits to reduce cost without affecting product quality
• Checking the efficiency of equipment to insure they are running smoothly
• Updating SOPs and making sure that they are applied and making changes when needed and updating info as per Lesaffre guidelines
• Following up on new projects in terms of functional analysis, Piping and instruments diagram, and total evaluation of projects
• Support the startup operation and following process development
• Support H&S standards in the operations which he follows complying with the company QHSE guidelines and in coordination with the H&S local management
• Reviews Scada graphs to check on the process to make sure that operations are running properly
• Preparing ad hoc reports
• Daily checking on production sites to make sure that process is done efficiently
• Supervising process analysis to make sure it is done according to SOP
• Project modification in collaboration with the automation and maintenance team
It is a non-exhausting list. Many other missions will be entrusted to you during your assignment.
Education & Experience
• Engineering degree required in Food manufacturing, Biotechnology or Chemistry
• Minimum of 2 years of experience (post graduate) in industries like Food manufacturing, Chemical manufacturing, Pharma, Biotech facilities.
• Process knowledge.
• Data analysis abilities applied to process improvement and development – data analytics, data handling, modelization design of experiments.
• High level of motivation, open-minded, flexible, pragmatic, creative, autonomous, critical thinker, and problem-solving skills
• Communication and relationship skills are required easing the teamwork with peers, management, and other Operation team
• Fluent level in English (C1 Level), Speaking Chinese is a plus
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.