- Domaine d'activité
- Human care
- Desio, Italy
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Reports to: Global Operational Marketing Manager
Position scope: Worldwide
Location: Europe (preference for Desio in Italy)
Gnosis by Lesaffre is already deeply involved in such topic and is willing to reinforce its marketing team with a Product Manager position for Vitamin K2, contributing to the profitability of its products.
In a changing market, the candidate will ensure the implementation of the strategy for Vitamin K2, Managing the 5Ps of the Vitamin K2 portfolio, following the market needs and the strategy.
He/She will report directly to the Global Operational Marketing Manager.
- Generate value creation on Gnosis by Lesaffre Vitamin K2 (working closely with Digital & Communication team, Sales, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Controlling…)
- Manage the 5Ps on vitamin K2
- Identify new trends and new health benefits for Vitamin K2
- Adapt the nature & scope of present and future Vitamin K2 offer
- Ensure the go-to-market of new SKUs, new scientific substantiation on Vitamin K2 in strong collaboration with R&D, Digital & Communication team, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Key accounts & sales teams.
- Ensure the communication on K2 portfolio (Exhibitions, webinars, conferences, digital communication including web sites, social networks, newsletter…)
- Establish the K2 Marketing Plan with Market managers and the Global Operational Marketing Manager
- Optimize the value creation by pricing on vitamin K2 with the supervision of the Pricing Excellence
- Identify opportunities (customers, new countries) in strong coordination with the sales team and the regulatory affairs department
- Train the sales team on K2 offer
- Participate to customer meetings
- Support Market Managers to feed strategic plans
- Experienced (7-10 years) in a similar Marketing position (Product manager, Category manager, …) in the field of ingredients and solutions in Health & Nutrition Industries.
- Ability to understand and follow up Innovation project in coordination with R&D and other departments within the BU
- Ability to contribute to the Business analysis
- Ability to understand industrial & supply chain challenges
- Creative, generating new and innovative ideas
- Open-minded and capable of working in a multi-cultural environment and in a transversal mode
- Curious, Rigorous, Organized
Description de l'entreprise
For the GNOSIS BY LESAFFRE Business Unit
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.