- Domaine d'activité
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
PRODUCT Specialist Job Description
1. Responsible to Marketing Manager
2. Market trends and insights analysis work
• To work with customer presentations on the food market trends
– Support innovation days,
– Working with Baking Center to brainstorm new final bread products to present as a new SKU to customers.
· Analysing products or brands of competitors, consumer trends and shopping behavior ( Drive regular management and reporting against performance of all products and brands performances and activities)
- Monitor and track Local and Globally food industry trends and share insights with Breadmaking team.
- Monitoring the performance of product and brand through key performance indicators (KPI) per SKU
- Prepare market sizing information for new segments/applications, i.e. sweet bread, steamed buns, crackers.
- Identify how our products is currently positioned in the market
3. Develop, execute, and lead sales team or other departement through our marketing campaigns, trade marketing or activation concept aimed at communicating our products or brands message
4. Provide ad hoc marketing support where needed – agencies to manage the brand’s marketing campaigns
5. Organising Product Launches and Promotional Events collaborate with Customer Activation
6. Maintaining and growing the products (producst development plan)
7. Coordinate packaging labels design or creation / modification for Yeast & Ingredients (all products)
8. Help Marketing Manager with monthly and annual trade marketing roadmap based on briefs of products and solutions from respective stakeholders
9. Plan the Trade Promotion nation wide or locally and Develop and implement a go-to-market strategy for trade marketing campaigns together with Marketing Manager
10. Collaborating with Customer Activation, ensuring trade marketing activity is integrated with the marketing activities plan strategy
11. Lead the development and execution of trade plans across all channels where the products or brand is distributed
12. Partner with Sales teams to provide tools that will address market gaps with opportunities and customer expectations in the most relevant and successful way
13. Seek the most innovative and most successful Sales and Customer support tools together with Marketing Manager and Customer Activation and Sales Team, through regular store checks, detailed analysis, and promotions from competitors and support client visits
14. Develop together a tailored and compelling communications initiative to drive the commercial objectives and customer focus strategy with Marketing Manager
1. Have at least 5 years of experience in same position or product management related or brand management in retail, preferably with a multinational company.
2. Minimum education S-1
3. Candidate must have strong background product / category management.
4. Able to do basic to medium design with required publishing tools. Including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
5. Advance in using MS. Office.
6. Fluent in English and good communication
7. Trustworthy, responsible, independent, committed
8. Search and find attitude, creative, critics people.
9. Have a good interpersonal skill to able to work with another department.
10. Strong analytical thinking able to identify long term opportunities and trends.
11. Developing and implementing marketing strategies.
12. Effectively communicate & presenting products benefits.
13. Able to work independently, self-motivated, and good project management.
Description de l'entreprise
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
SAF Indo Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.