- Domaine d'activité
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Lesaffre Kenya, a recent entity within the Lesaffre Group, produces Baking ingredients and sells yeast and ingredients. Reporting to Lesaffre Kenya manager, you will be responsible for organizing the day-to-day production operations and you will guarantee the proper implementation of raw material purchasing planning and the manufacture of finished goods. You will be responsible for the optimization of production costs and for maintaining the industrial equipment while complying with safety regulations, staff working conditions and environmental standards.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Establishes daily production forecasts based on quantitative production targets & Sales forecasts.
- Organizes production orders & Production Team planning to ensure OTIF orders availability
- Guarantees the conformity and safety of the manufactured products.
- Ensures and controls the monitoring of external services,
- Develops dashboards for monitoring production, finished products and raw materials
- Ensures the monitoring of the consumption of ingredients in compliance with the technical ratios established in the budget and investigates the causes of any discrepancies. Implements corrective actions.
- Make proposal for improvement in process flow, equipment and working environment
You will manage the QEHS officer and provide the necessary support to allow QEHS compliance of our operation and manufactured goods including:
- Developing safety culture
- Ensuring required standards of health and safety are maintained in the production area at all times
- Following-up a Health & Safety Reporting with KPI’s
- Following-up the Site security with the external company
- Guarantying the availability of the results of controls, measurements ant tests
- Being involved in the choice of raw materials suppliers
- Ensuring that product recipes are in accordance with the formulas
- Ensuring that non-conformities and customer complaints are dealt with
- Implementing the necessary certifications/licenses/permits required
- Manages the warehouses to ensure the adequate stock levels and the right storage conditions
- Supervises the inventory & stock reporting
- Anticipates, forecasts and follow-up Raw material & Packaging supply
- Ensures that industrial equipment and buildings remain in good working conditions.
- Validates the maintenance intervention plans carried out through an external company & monitors the cost of maintenance
You will directly manage the production team including organizing the schedule, leading briefing meetings, participating in recruitment, conducting annual appraisals…
- Proposes to Lesaffre Kenya Manager technical investment projects (CAPEX) for the improvement of production processes and organization.
- Proposes the operating budget (production, quality, maintenance) and monitors it within the limit of the allocated amount.
- Ensures the feedback of data and comments for the month-end closing (production, safety, quality, purchase etc.) and upon request
- Set-up a weekly reporting to Lesaffre Kenya Manager
- Communicates a clear and accurate raw material needs to the Purchasing
- Supervises raw material & Packaging Supply with the Purchasing
- Is involved with suppliers’ audit.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in food processing / agro-industrial technology or a similar field
- Knowledge on bakery products is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and experience in management
- Ability to work as a team, to set goals, solve problems
- Adaptable, open minded and willing to learn
- Time-management ability, result oriented
- Familiar with project management
- Knowledge in quality culture, safety culture, lean culture
- Very good analytical with ability to manage priorities
- A dynamic and active person, with the willingness to take on workloads and the ability to meet professional challenges.
- Good computer skills (Office 365, SAGE)
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 11 000 people on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.