- Ghent, Belgium
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
· You organise and direct employees with regard to the implementation of the predefined production plans, in order to achieve our objectives in terms of safety, quality, volume and efficiency.
o Taking care of the organisation of the departments, putting together shifts and planning and ensuring that the work is carried out properly and qualitatively while complying with the safety, hygiene and environmental regulations and the company rules.
o Drawing up and following up production planning based on the needs of the various product groups.
o Delegating tasks/responsibilities to master guests and giving orders/instructions
· You are responsible for making and elaborating proposals for change in, or expansion of, production.
· You ensure that the budget is respected to and that the proposed KPIs (safety, quality, efficiency, efficiency, energy consumption and service) for the department are achieved. To this end, you analyse the production results and discuss them with the technical director.
· You help determine the strategy and continuously work on improvement by taking the right initiatives.
· You lead, coach and develop your employees in order to optimally use and develop their competencies, skills and know-how.
· You are part of the local management team and report directly to the Technical Director.
· You are a driven engineer (bio-engineer, industrial ing, biochemistry…) with at least 5 years relevant work experience in a production environment in a similar role, preferably in the food sector (process industry).
· You have strong leadership skills and excellent communication and persuasion skills.
· You are a team player and are able to create a link with the other departments.
· Your technical skills and insight help you to bring innovation and proactive ideas to the fore.
· You are problem-solving, but also strategic.
· You have highly developed analytical thinking skills.
· Experience with Lean is a plus
Description de l'entreprise
Algist Bruggeman produces baker's yeast, both for traditional and industrial bakeries, as well as for the private home baker. The baker's yeast is sold in fresh, liquid or dry form.
Algist Bruggeman has grown into a leading producer of baker's yeast since its foundation in 1949. Based on their many years of experience, they have built up strong production knowledge and process control, resulting in a high-quality end product. In addition, they are also a pioneer in developing new yeast products and applications, so that they always meet the rapidly changing needs of bakers and industrial bakeries.
Working at Algist Bruggeman means working with 180 enthusiastic colleagues in a dynamic, high-tech company, where values such as product quality, safety and innovation are not vague concepts.