- Lüleburgaz, Turkey
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
- Creating projects to enhance production effectiveness and quality,
- Ensuring that all completed investments are included in the maintenance program,
- Controlling and reporting the effectiveness of equipment implemented in the factory,
- Preparing investment scope of the factory for the following year,
- Following and reporting investment costs in a monthly base,
- Controlling all investment requisitions on SAP,
- Analyzing and communicating all budgeted and non-budgeted investment needs,
- Managing contractor teams during the projects and following allowances.
- Bachelor's Degree from Mechanical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering departments of universities,
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in investment projects, construction experience is a plus,
- Proven practice in Solidworks, AutoCAD, PNID and Catia tools,
- Analytical mindset with strong business follow-up approach,
- Prone to fieldwork and managing contractor teams,
- Advanced level of written and verbal English,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Description de l'entreprise
Lesaffre, which is a global reference in the yeast industry with its more than 160 years of accumulated knowledge, has been transmitting its international experience to Turkish bakery industry since 1992.
We unite the Lesaffre experience with our wide-spectrum user population by means of our over 600 employees and our production facilities, including our production facility in Lüleburgaz, which we have incorporated into our structure in 2015, in addition to our production facilities in Ceyhan and in Amasya, which have been in use since 1992, the year we started operating in Turkey.
We work to become the closest business partner of our users with the help of our brands which specifically address diverse needs. For bakers and home users, we produce yeast in different forms. In addition to yeast, we also provide baking solutions like bread improvers, bread mixes, and blends to bakery sector. The products that we produce are used with confidence in more than 80 countries, including Turkey.
In order to be able to fulfill our social responsibilities regarding the environment and our society by means of our R&D activities, we annually allocate approximately 30% of our industrial investments to policies on the protection of the environment.
As the key player of the global bread industry, our vision is ‘to delight people with innovative bread making and nutrition solutions for a better planet’. And our mission of ‘working together to better nourish and protect the planet’ carries Lesaffre to the future.
Would you like to join us in coordinating the workflow between logistics and export operations? The details are below!
We are looking for our new Project and Investments Chief team member who will work with us at our Lüleburgaz Factory, located in Kırklareli.