- Domaine d'activité
- Food flavouring and taste
- Cedar Rapids, United States
- Type de contrat
Description de l'offre
The plant is constantly expanding and will have more investment than usual in the coming two years to remove bottleneck, improve quality zoning and maintenance programs. This will be a good opportunity for you to learn and help the plant with this effort.
- Plant capacity bottleneck requires investment project to allow liquid process capacity to match drying capacity
- Help effort for quality zoning and improvement of quality by leading CAPEX projects
- Lead misceallaneous improvement and maintenance project such as new equipment implementation, spare part stock verification, PM implementation
- Propose and implement jointly with CSR engineer energy and water saving CAPEX
- Master degree in mechanical engineering, or chemical engineering
About Your Skills
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical engineering principles.
- Good knowledge of fluid mechanics
- Ability to read and develop technical drawings.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks.
- Computer proficiency in CAD, Spreadsheet and email software required.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Communication and “customer” service skills are required in relationships with coworkers, management, and other departments within the company.
- Communications skills needed in relations with outside suppliers and contractors.
- Mechanical/Electrical aptitude
- Experience in industrial maintenance preferred
- Project management and planning knowledge would be a plus
- Proficient in spoken and written english
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Biospringer, as a Business Unit of Lesaffre, is a key player and global producer of natural origin yeast ingredients for the food industry.
Its comprehensive products range includes yeast extracts, dried food yeasts, yeast-based flavors and more.
Biospringer offers solutions to improve the flavor profile of recipes and participate in the development of healthier everyday consumers’ products. With 8 productions plants, a network of commercial teams and Culinary centers around the world and a team of technologists and R&D, Biospringer brings taste and pleasure to consumers.