- Worcester, United Kingdom
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the LFI Site Manager you will play a key part in planning and leading the purchasing strategy of the company, will manage all activities related to the purchase, supply, reception, conversion/processing and logistics of raw materials and finished products, including the coordination and collaboration with suppliers and transport companies. You will also ensure compliance with qualitative, quantitative, organizational and financial objectives for the purchase of goods and services.
Planning and conducting commercial activities (sales and supplies) related to LFI open booked customers will also be a key aspect of the role.
– Negotiation, at both local and international levels, for the purchase of raw materials, ingredients, transport, packaging materials, etc..
– Closing contracts and negotiate prices and conditions in accordance with the Company's objectives, policies and strategies.
– Information and monitoring of market developments, supply and demand factors, markets players, innovations, etc.
– SAVINGS: Identification, management and execution of potential savings in raw materials, storage, shipping and logistics.
– Coordination with the departments involved in the technical aspects of supplier approval, especially in the aspects of food safety, safety at work, traceability, etc.
– SAP maintenance with the supplier database
– Weekly evaluation of stock levels and warehouse occupancy levels
– Quarterly review of routes to optimize costs and better serve customers
– Optimise picking process
- Excellent knowledge of IT at the user level (purchasing and logistics management programs, databases, spreadsheets, etc.).
- SAP: Highly Desirable
- Strong knowledge of logistics processes at strategic and tactical level.
- Very good analytical and managerial skills, with a general vision of the company and ability to manage priorities.
- Broad sense of method and organization, with the ability to plan the work and that of the entire team under his responsibility.
- Ease of communication and interpersonal relations, both internal and external and at all levels.
- Ability to develop customer relationships on a long term
- A dynamic and active person, with the willingness to take on workloads and the ability to meet professional challenges.
- Tenacious and persistent in achieving objectives, with a resolute and habitual ability to make decisions.
- Responsible and rigorous in monitoring management and projects.
Knowledge of the French language : Preferred but not essential
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
LFI, one of the production site of Lesaffre, produces dry food powders and mixes at its Worcestershire (UK) processing facility. Acquired by Lesaffre in 2017, the Company employs more than 35 people and provides powders to a diverse range of food companies. LFI produce everything from doughnut mixes to meat tenderisers and low sodium salt to gluten free baking powders and much more.