- Domaine d'activité
- 6th of October City, Egypt
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
Role within the organization
- The purchasing director will be managing 4 Purchasing people and the position is reporting directly to the GM of the business unit and functionally to the regional purchasing head. The position holder is part of Lesaffre Egypt CODIR.
Major contributions and purpose
Purchasing Director responsible for sourcing equipment, raw material, ingredients, goods, services and managing vendors at best price and payment terms and ensuring in-time availability of those items; as per the internal customer needs. Also, perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
Main responsibilities and activities
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation and implementation.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Assess, manage, and mitigate risks.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Perform the purchases of designated raw materials, materials, services, energy, investments, telecommunication, information processing, travel services for domestic and foreign needs within the company in a true and economic manner and amount in accordance with the company purchasing policy and legal regulations for the group.
- Controlling service and goods purchase agreements and approving them in accordance with company signature authorization metrics.
- Manage efficiently all Purchasing operations on ERP by reviewing & approving purchase orders in terms of QCD and approve on all invoices processed by finance before the actual payment
- Manage and control all capex and investment projects from purchasing perspective and process.
- Effective Suppliers’ management to improve QCD and secure smooth delivery of products or services in collaboration with QA to achieve the best product quality.
- Communicate with Lesaffre Region and Group to ensure that Lesaffre Egypt is included in all international deals with international suppliers and benchmark all purchases pricing and quality.
- Draft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms and enhance the purchasing cycle to reach optimum customer satisfaction.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis and negotiate commercial terms with suppliers to achieve yearly budget and enhance company cash flow.
- Determine and track KPIs for the purchasing team.
- Development of team performance in terms of quality of service provided by purchasing team, and guidance on how to handle time management and daily priorities.
- Share updates, reviews & obstacles with top management on weekly and monthly bases to be aligned with company targets and objectives.
- Dotted reporting to the regional purchasing director to achieve the regional and group KPIs and targets.
- Attending and presenting in all group and region meetings and seminars to present Lesaffre Egypt results and targets.
- 20 years of experience.
- An industrial background is a must, Food Manufacturing or FMCG is preferred.
- Visioner, Achiever and ,problem solver.
Description de l'entreprise
Is a subsidiary of Lesaffre and is 100% owned by the holding company with Lesaffre Egypt for the yeasts industry is an Egyptian joint stock company for producing baking yeasts and yeasts extract. Lesaffre Egypt is part of Lesaffre Middle East and Central Asia baking region and it manages all baking products and services of Lesaffre in Egypt.
Lesaffre Egypt was established according to the Investment Guarantees and Incentives Law No. 8 of 1997 and registered in the Commercial Registry Office of Cairo Investment Authority under No. 65570 on April 14, 2013.
Our main operational purpose is to establish, manufacture, and package yeasts, yeast derivatives, and yeast extracts. These many forms and types are then used within food products, animal feed, bread-making and bread improvers, flavorings, colors, and enzymes.
In October 2014, Lesaffre Egypt for yeasts industry (S.A.E) began effectively managing the acquired assets, inventory, and goodwill of Egybelg for Industrial Investments Company.
Lesaffre Egypt’s main office is located in the Giza Governorate of Sheikh Zayed City while the factory is placed in the Nubaryia Industrial Area of El Beheira Governorate. We also have a Baking Center and Logistics Warehouse in 6th of October City. Currently, We employ more than 200 individuals.