- Domaine d'activité
- Malang, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
Purchasing Officer Activities
1- Market analysis and business needs
- Understand the strategy of the purchasing department in agreement with the site purchasing manager.
- Apply purchasing activities based on qualitative and quantitatives objectives of purchasing strategies.
- Analyze the needs of the company’s business departments, particularly in terms of industrial production.
2- Selection of suppliers and products and / or equipment
- Identify all the suppliers on the market to meet the company’s purchasing needs for the purchasing families.
- Request for information, quality/cost/volume objectives defined with the purchasing department, e-tenders, negotiation, contract, evaluation.
- Schedule and manage new supplier/material trials, liase with vendors and users.
- Assist comparisons of suppliers (benchmarking) according various key variables : technicality and performance of the products or equipment or services, capacity, payment terms, compliance “anticorruption”, CSR, economic and financiual health of the supplier, etc.
3- Commercial negotiation
- Communicate with suppliers about the company, its needs, its development and the prospects for commercial relations, according to the supplier’s commercial expectations.
- Assist, with the help of the legal department and the Purchasing Department, contracts and framework agreements (including group standards).
- Assist with the preparation of Request for Quotation, Request of Information, Request for Proposal, Initiations of Bids, Purchase Order, Supplier Registration and coordination of their time of dispatch.
4- Monitoring of suppliers and contracts
- Manage purchasing activities by coordinate regarding production planning and schedule, inventory management, warehousing and logistics.
- Communicate with vendors/suplliers regarding order status, payment issues, shipping details and other business matters.
- Provide an internal communication to promote the integration of purchases
- Assist to develop and maintain vendor relationships including tracking and analysis of vendor spend and performance.
- Ensure reporting to the purchasing department and the business departments of the company.
- Ensures the proper information to the users regarding status of the Purchasing process.
- Maintaining and update supplier database and purchasing report in the system.
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering / Economic or relevant background on Purchasing.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in Purchasing / Procurement function
- Have at least 2 years work experience in global Food, Beverage or Pharmaceutical company, or relevant industry especially on international purchasing function
- Demonstrated Experienced in local Procurement & Purchasing
- High level of motivation, open-minded, flexible, pragmatic, creative, autonomous, Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in both written & Verbal in English communication & local language is required.
- Special Technical Expertise: Microsoft Office (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Indonesian Regulation.)
Description de l'entreprise
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.