- İstanbul, Turkey
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
What we will accomplish together:
- Creating and controlling purchase requisitions, critical for business sustainability, through SAP,
- Developing and improving supplier portfolio by conducting continuous supplier search for approved purchasing requisitions,
- Ensuring that purchased goods or services are provided in time, taking necessary actions within revision process in order to improve the quality of purchased goods or services.
What we expect:
- Bachelor's Degree from Business Management or Economy departments of universities,
- At least 3 years of experience in purchasing processes,
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office tools,
- Good command of written and verbal English,
- Hands-on experience of supplier management,
- Adaptive to fast changing dynamics,
- Good timing and prioritization skills,
- Highly motivated and open to taking initiative,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.
We are looking for our new teammate in Purchasing Specialist position, who will work with us at our Kozyatağı Headquarter, located in İstanbul / Turkey.