- Domaine d'activité
- Human care
- Sant'Antonino, Switzerland
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
Gnosis by Lesaffre QC Department have to ensure the Quality Control of all materials, intermediates, final products, according to established specifications and GMP rules. The release of the product is done according to the mentioned rules and to support the QP release.
Reporting into the QC Manager your main responsibilities would be:
- Execution of release analyzes for raw materials and finished products
- Execution of stability analysis on finished products
- Analysis execution for in process control
- Performing water analyses
- Cooperation during the external/internal audits
- Cooperation during the OOS investigations
- Cooperation during the deviation investigations
- Relevant technical studies (diploma or degree)
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in the role
- You have a knowledge of the following analytical instruments:
- Gas chromatograph
- HPLC (possibly also UPLC)
- Karl Fisher coulometric and volumetric
- Automatic titrator
- Basic chemical laboratory equipment
- SAP and Chromeleon (nice to have)
Description de l'entreprise
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.