- Domaine d'activité
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
The Quality Manager to coordinate the Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities in APAC. This role is key connection point between the Lesaffre plants and its clients. The incumbent will work closely with the APAC Commercial, Marketing, Regulatory, Purchasing Departments, and QA QC Departments in various Lesaffre plants. Functionally manage the QAQC Departments of the Lesaffre plants in APAC.
– Provides support to the Quality managers of the subsidiaries as an interface.
- With Lesaffre Group: to implement the Group quality’s policy;
- Amongst Lesaffre Subsidiaries: to facilitate Quality communication among them and find synergy;
- Between APAC Corporate and Subsidiaries to support Quality dimension in the APAC.
Quality Management and coordination
– Purchasing: Secures & consolidates the sourcing in Quality aspect.
- Issues requesting harmonized Quality development, co-lead transversally the APAC Project Groups – allergen/contamination risks in relation Subsidiaries, Certification Maintain proper quality risk assessments, audits, reporting, troubleshooting, crisis management for quality issue and monitor action plan / corrective action in accordance;
- Product transfers: acts as quality coordination for products transfer inside the region, main interlocuter for region to region product transfers.
- Provides regional, interregional customer support for quality issues: Specification, documentation, labeling, claims, etc.
- Coordinates significant quality issues claims, investigations, etc.
- Ensures a consistent and relevant responses to clients for transnational topics.
– Budget management: Advises and validates of APAC plants budget related to quality, food safety, quality control.
– Be responsible for the deployment of products analytical methods validated by the Group within the region.
– Creates community of Quality managers for experience sharing and synergy;
– Raises skill of the Quality manager and update their knowledge;
– Organizes regular meeting and yearly convention;
– Participates and co-lead transversally the Region Project Groups (e.g. Pathogens);
– Performs improvement audits on-site, traceability tests, etc.;
– Operates mediation between divergent interest (Intercompany suppliers/clients).
Reporting – Representing
– Monitors and consolidates Site quality reporting;
– Produces a specific and relevant monthly quality reporting for APAC;
– Represents APAC for quality issue with Group Quality Coordination, at the demand with customers, Third party (Interprofessional organization…)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, or relevant degree.
- 10 years of experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in food industry, with at least 5 years in similar position and regional exposure.
- Qualified Trainer is an advantage.
- Food and Beverage Industry knowledge.
- Familiar with ISO, GFSI, GMP, HACCP, Halah food certification, etc.
- Be knowledgeable with all aspects of the above standards, relevant legislation and compliance requirements.
- Confident with IT tools (365 & Microsoft tools).
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre (www.lesaffre.com), with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness, and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre is opening a new position to coordinate the Quality activities in APAC. This position will report to the General Manager of APAC.